1. Grace Circle will meet Thursday, March 22 at 7:00 p.m. at the Shoger’s home. Dinner will be at 5:30 at Red Robin.
2. It’s never too early to mark your calendars for Bonclarken’s Volunteer Work Week! This year’s dates are April 16-20.
3. We are looking for additional volunteers to help with Covenant Kids on Wednesday nights. The Lord has blessed us with a growing number of children who participate each week which means we need a few more helpers to keep things running smoothly. If you are interested in this opportunity, please see Elaine Hopkins.
4. Adults gather on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 pm in the Kennedy classroom for a time of singing, Bible study, and prayer. This mid-week fellowship provides an opportunity for us to share our burdens, as well as our joys, with one another and lift them up to the Lord in prayer. Listen to the class here.
5. We would like to update our record of veterans who are buried in our cemetery. If you know of a veteran who is buried in our Coddle Creek Cemetery, please let Nancy Myers know. If you know their branch of service and any war in which they served, that would be helpful too. Thank you for your help!
6. If you have musical offerings you would like to share, please see Allison Keisler. These offerings could be instrumental or vocal and from anyone at any age! The choir would also like to invite anyone, high school and above, to join us for weekly choir rehearsal.
7. A six week New Member’s Class was recorded and can be heard online.
8. Three classes can be heard online: the Pressly Class, taught by Stephen Russell, is studying Exodus. The Senior High Class, taught by Ben Keisler, is studying about the Apostles. The New Members Class was taught by Rev. Andrew Shoger.
9. The WOC is providing family mailboxes for congregational use. It’s located in the office. You may use it to send messages to our congregational families. Please be sure to check your folder when you are here to see what mail you might have received.
10. If anyone would like to buy a Coddle Creek cookbook , please see Denise Sherrill or Cathy Houck. The cost of the cookbook is $12.00.
11. In the event of inclement weather which would cause our service to be cancelled, you may watch Channel 9 and an All-Call may also be made. We also use this telephone method for important announcements. If you do not currently receive phone messages from the church and wish to be added to the roster, please give your name and number to Mick Houck.
12. If you would like to reserve space in the church or use the church van, please contact Pastor Shoger. Consult the Church Resources/Facilities list for current reservations.