1. An Inquirer’s Class will be offered during the Sunday School hour from April 15 to May 20 for any adults interested in learning more about church membership at Coddle Creek. We will focus on what we believe and teach, church and denominational history, and what it means to be a faithful member. If you are interested in participating in this class, please let Andrew know. A Communicant’s Class for children & youth will be offered in the Fall.
2. Attention all VBS volunteers! There will be a VBS teacher training meeting on Thursday, May 17 at 6:30 in the Fellowship Hall.
3. If your child/children are interested in going to Music Conference at Bonclarken this summer, please let either Haley Bormann or Cindy Burrell know. A $50 deposit per child is due by Sunday, May 20th.
4. The Youth Group will meet Wednesday, May 16 at 6:00 PM.
5. There will be a Men’s Breakfast on Sunday, May 20 at 7:45 AM
6. Deacons will meet on Sunday, May 20 at 8:30 AM.
7. Grace Circle will meet on Thursday, May 24 at 5:30 in the Fellowship Hall. Bring an appetizer to share. We’ll be studying chapter 9. Also, bring your items for the Bonclarken Bags. No candy, please.
8. Adults gather on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 pm in the Kennedy classroom for a time of singing, Bible study, and prayer. This mid-week fellowship provides an opportunity for us to share our burdens, as well as our joys, with one another and lift them up to the Lord in prayer. Listen to the class here.
9. We would like to update our record of veterans who are buried in our cemetery. If you know of a veteran who is buried in our Coddle Creek Cemetery, please let Nancy Myers know. If you know their branch of service and any war in which they served, that would be helpful too. Thank you for your help!
10. If you have musical offerings you would like to share, please see Allison Keisler. These offerings could be instrumental or vocal and from anyone at any age! The choir would also like to invite anyone, high school and above, to join us for weekly choir rehearsal.
11. Three classes can be heard online: the Pressly Class, taught by Stephen Russell, is studying Hebrews The Senior High Class, taught by Ben Keisler, is studying about Covenant Theology. The Inquirer’s Class is taught by Rev. Andrew Shoger.
12. The WOC is providing family mailboxes for congregational use. It’s located in the office. You may use it to send messages to our congregational families. Please be sure to check your folder when you are here to see what mail you might have received.
13. If anyone would like to buy a Coddle Creek cookbook , please see Denise Sherrill or Cathy Houck. The cost of the cookbook is $12.00.
14. In the event of inclement weather which would cause our service to be cancelled, you may watch Channel 9 and an All-Call may also be made. We also use this telephone method for important announcements. If you do not currently receive phone messages from the church and wish to be added to the roster, please give your name and number to Mick Houck.
15. If you would like to reserve space in the church or use the church van, please contact Pastor Shoger. Consult the Church Resources/Facilities list for current reservations.